While shopping in Trader Joe’s with my mom the other day, I decided that I wanted to make Greek chicken. So I figured I’d buy all the ingredients and find a recipe when I got home. But when I got home, I couldn’t find a recipe that made me happy, so I decided to just make something up on my own with the ingredients I had. And I made Greek-stuffed chicken.
I basically threw all my ingredients in a bowl. They included:
- half of a red onion, chopped
- a bunch of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- a lot of feta cheese, crumbled
- a bunch of kalamata olives, halved
- a huge handful of parsley, chopped
- a splash of balsamic vinaigrette
- some pepper
So scientific, right? But I was just experimenting and I figured I’d throw it all in a bowl and mix it up.
Then I cut slits into the chicken breasts and stuffed them full of the mixture. I put A LOT of the mixture in the chicken because I wanted to, but you can do as much or as little as you’d like.